2018 is the second year in a row HandiFox has been sponsoring Scaling New Heights organized by Woodard Group which took place on June 17-20, 2018 in Atlanta, GA. With more than 1,000 ProAdvisors as well as over 100 Intuit executives, #SNH2018 was the perfect stage to network and to broaden the expertise.
The energy and excitement at the conference inspired us to deliver a presentation of our new development vector which is set by our partners and customers, of course. Nowadays we are moving towards E-commerce and are in trials on the beta version of Shopify Integration. Visitors also noticed that HandiFox Online app might be a good fit for cannabis-based businesses. This probably is one of the most trending topic in the United States and Canada at the moment. HandiFox team would love to customize on request the existing inventory solution to meet the needs of cannabis entrepreneurs.
We would like to thank our Partners for visiting HandiFox booth and for your contribution to our professional success:• Robert Eppele, GoToMyERP, California
• Tim Grant, Business Solution Providers, Inc., Nevada
• Haiden Turner, Winged Disc Technologies LLC, Texas
• Lisa Burnett, Ability Business, Ohio
• Hector Garcia and Yessika Moya Marin, Quick Bookkeeping and Accounting, LLC, Florida
• Mario Hernandez and Ricardo Lalinde, Miami Accountant, Florida
• Susan and Ralph Cook, Account Ability Consulting, Massachusetts
This year we also got an increase of 15 per cent in leads as compared to the last year. Our team is looking forward to the #SCH2019 in Salt Lake City, UT on June 16-19 and a further mutually beneficial partnership!